Tuesday, April 5, 2011

wish i could turn back time

Just a quick one - I'm home for lunch and I've got a bit of time before going back to work to do my actual shift! The morning training was an interesting one, we talked about customer service, all the different expectations customers might have and how to do that little extra to ensure they return even if something went wrong during their stay at the resort.

And linking that to holidays and exploring new places, I wanted to share a picture of one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited... Venice, Italy. I had a summer job on a campsite by the sea about 30 minutes boat ride from Venice and spent countless days off just walking around in the amazing city :) good memories of one of the best summers of my life, and boy I wish I was as tanned as I was at the end of that summer in Italy!!





Have a great day,



Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)