Wednesday, April 13, 2011

latest obsessions

One. Ice lollies (or should I say Popsicles)
Every time the weather gets hot enough my diet consists of mainly ice lollies. Healthy much? At least that stops me from buying a tub of Ben&Jerry's and eating it on one go...





Two. ASOS mid-season sale.
Do I need to say any more about this?
And free delivery plus returns in the US. YES PLEASE! waiting for my package to arrive... should be here by April 21st :)



Three. Nestle's Hot Chocolate
I'm not even a big fan of hot chocolate but this one is just perfect - mix with water but it's still lovely rich and amazing <3 would love some marshmallows for the cup I've just got next to me!!





Four. Bright coloured handbags
Honestly, such a great way to lighten up your wardrobe :) Loving the yellow one!





Five. WeHeartIt
All these amazing pictures, I could spend hours just browsing through it :)



LOVE
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Great post!! Love ASOS, hot chocolate, bright bags and finding amazing pictures like this too!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)