Saturday, March 5, 2011

cathcing up

Today's gone so so so quick I cannot believe it! Started the day with the girls at Burger King (yes, BK) as they were having some hangover breakfast to recover from their trip to the clubs in Savannah the night before and caught up with all the gossip :) Such a great start for a day! Seemed like I missed out on a fun night... not a chance for me going tho as I was working till midnight last night!

I am currently sat in a villa that's booked for my sister and parents - they are flying all the way from home in Finland to see me :) I've been tracking their flights all day and they should have just landed in Atlanta, how exciting! I'm off to Savannah in a couple of hours to pick them up from the airport eeek!!!

And here's what I wore today:










Dress Primark
Necklace Claire's
Cardi TJMaxx
Shoes Topshop



Obviously forgot to take a photo with the cardi on ... oh well :)

The coming week might be a very quiet one as I'm spending all the time with my family, but will be posting a lot more after that!

Have a great weekend,

Love

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)