Friday, March 4, 2011

silence

Have been so busy with everything the past couple of days uh oh.. so not posting as much as I'd like to! I've still got a cold and just feel so drained all the time and have no energy for anything except for work. And the deadline for my uni project is approaching waaayy too soon so I'm kind of buried under the workload too :( Speaking of it, I should really get back to typing the report...


day 16. a photo of you at the last party you went to

..this is actually a really tough one! I haven't been to a party as such in ages but to went out for birthday drinks if that counts! sooo here's one from last week :) Please excuse my hair I went out straight from work!



Top Mango
Shorts H&M
Clutch Primark (years ago)



Back to my uni work now



Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)