Sunday, January 16, 2011

a little piece of paradise

Had such a relaxed day today – love those lazy days, sleeping in and eating well and just relaxing J Went for a loooong 10-mile bike ride today, had a giant baked potato with chilli and sour cream for late lunch/early dinner at 4pm and now I’m just lying in bed. Obviously took my camera with me to take some lovely pictures of my journey to the beach and back so I’ve got something to look back to next winter when I’m back in rainy and gloomy England and missing the South Carolina sunshine!!












It’s back to work for me tomorrow... I’ve got a week of evening shifts ahead of me and I’m determined to hit the gym every day before work! And will stick to it – I need to get back in shape before it’s warm enough to work on my tan by the pool.
Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)