Wednesday, January 26, 2011

two sleeps...

... and I’m Florida-bound!!! Can’t even describe how excited my flatmate and I are about going away for the weekend. The plan is to drive to Orlando on Friday, visit the Harry Potter world at Universal Studios on Saturday (meaning I’ll be eating chocolate frogs and having a butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks J ), then make our way down to Miami Beach on Sunday returning to Hilton Head on Tuesday. I can’t believe I’m actually going to Miami, it’s been a dream of mine for such a long time and since I’m living in South Carolina for a year I HAVE TO drive down for a weekend J

Photo we<3it



Our little Florida holiday is a much needed break from uni work and my placement, and when we get back I’ve only got FOUR MONTHS to go till my actual travels! ...which means saving, saving, saving all my money for it. Luckily, I’m getting all the taxes I paid last year back in the next week or so, so at least I’m able to book all my flights, trains, rest of the hostels and hotels, and some other fun stuff too I’m planning on doing in June J

 

And guess what song we'll be playing when we get to Miami beach...





 loves


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)