Thursday, January 27, 2011

holiday wardrobe :)

I'm all packed and ready to set off to my weekend getaway to Florida! One more shift at work, and this time tomorrow we'll be almost in Orlando... I've been busy running around all day, so just quickly posting a few pictures of some of the stuff I'll be wearing during my days off. I'm overly excited about the weather forecast for Miami Beach: it's supposed to be around plus 25 degrees Celcius on Sunday and Monday, which is going to feel absolutely amazing after the horrible coldness of Hilton Head!!! I've even packed suncream... :)



top Topshop
cardi TJMaxx


dress Topshop
skinny belt Primark
top Topshop
shorts H&M

denim shorts H&M


top Forever21

white plimsolls Primark
heels, red pumps & gladiators Topshop






Off to bed now, I’m sure I’ll be dreaming of walking along South Beach in Miami...

Love

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)