Wednesday, February 2, 2011

florida times

I’m back on the island from my short trip down to Florida! Actually got back last night but after about 10 hours on the road didn’t really feel like doing anything else than sleeping... We left the island on Friday and drove to Orlando, went to Universal Studios on Saturday just to see the Harry Potter World, which was amazing J Then travelled down to Miami Beach on Sunday, spent Monday in Miami Zoo and drove all the way back yesterday. I had such an amazing time and will definitely return to Miami Beach... when I can afford to stay in a beach front hotel for a week and do some major shopping on Collins Avenue! As Miami Beach was my favourite place during my little holiday I’ll start with the Miami Beach photos J and there are loads more to come in the next couple of days...





possibly the biggest burger I've ever eaten



dress Topshop


Now back to my normal life - work, sleep

Love

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)