Sunday, February 13, 2011

about me

It's been quite an interesting weekend for me, and I've finally got a second to sit down to blog! So I'd like to thank Beau Fashion for the Versatile Blogger Award and tell some things about myself...



#1. I'm happiest just walking on a beach on a hot summer day, feeling the breeze on my face and not having to worry about anything.

#2. I love the English countryside.

#3. I'm slightly obsessed with peanut butter, I eat anything as long as it has peanut butter in it...

#4. I'm scared of lifts after getting stuck in one last year.

#5. I'm 5"7 and wear UK size 7 shoes.



#6. I can't wait to move back to England and walk into a Topshop.

#7. I'll be travelling America for a month next summer. Excited much???







Sorry not awarding anyone - I haven't had any time recently to spend a lot of time reading through blogs and discovering great new bloggers!




Love

xxx



(photos we<3it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)