Monday, February 7, 2011

it's as big as christmas

Just a quick one tonight... I’m currently sat on my bed in my PJs after a long day at work followed by a drink after the Super Bowl. Being Finnish I really don’t understand the football over here but I have to say I quite enjoyed the half-time performance by the Black Eyed Peas... and yes that was the only bit I even properly watched haha! We had the telly on at work so couldn’t avoid it – wish I had requested a day off or an AM shift so I could have joined everyone else at the pub for a couple of drinks when the game was still on!
So just wanted to share a few photos of my Super Bowl outfit before I’m off to sleep J






Dress Forever21
Shoes Topshop
Earrings ASOS
Watch Casio



And, according to an American friend ‘Super Bowl is as big as Christmas over here’.
 In my opinion, nothing beats a Finnish Christmas.
Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)