Tuesday, February 15, 2011

be my valentine?

I don't think I've ever been this tired! I'm working in property management this week and spent the last couple of hours of work preparing a nice, GIGANTIC, house for an owner arrival uh. Altough can't complain about working 9-5 instead of the usual front desk hours especially after doing two weeks of evening shifts and finishing work at 11pm which means pretty much no social life.

We had a lovely little Valentine's party at my house last night, had such a good time with some friends, a few drinks and home-made cupcakes and brownies. Can't beat that really :)










Now I've got a lot catching up to do with my blog reading list.. got a cup of tea ready for a relaxing evening!

Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)