Sunday, February 27, 2011

blah

Hello from little miss ill. So I'm starting to realize going out last night wasn't the best idea.. stayed in on Friday, in bed yesterday and suddenly felt a lot better later on at work so a night out why not! I wasn't drinking last night which is why I volunteered to drive and got home at a reasonable hour too (well, to be honest only because all bars in SC stop playing music at 2am!!! - stupid state law).

Hopefully a couple of hours in the sun before work will make this blocked nose and the lump in my throat go away :) And haven't taken any photos, again.


day 12. a photo of you

on Brooklyn Bridge, NYC, 26/1/2010 <3



I'm getting into my bikini and heading to the pool to go back to sleep.




Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)