Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a bit of johnny castle

day 6. a photo that makes you laugh



Two kangaroos sunbathing at Miami Zoo (31 January 2011) .. this photo still makes me laugh so much! I just looove photos of animals pulling funny faces or doing random things.


day 7. a photo of someone you love - I'm skipping this one, sorry this blog is just about me and I don't want to publish photos of any of my friends, family etc withour them knowing.


day 8. a photo of your favourite band/musician - there are too many, and when it comes to music I'll listen to almost anything depending on the mood I'm in. Years ago (I mean when I was at school... about 8 years old) the best thing in the world was The Spice Girls soo hence the photo :) Who doesn't remember the collectable photos, the lollipops and god knows what else there was I spent my pocket money on?




day 9. a photo of your family  - skipping this one too :)

day 10. a photo of you as a baby - haven't got any baby pictures with me, they all are at my parent's house in Finland.. and some precious ones packed away in Manchester!

day 11. a photo of your favourite film(s) - again, I have so so many favourite films but I'm picking only one that I can watch over and over again and will never ever get bored of it... Dirty Dancing!




Could go on forever with these photos today... back to real life though, I've got a very very busy evening shift ahead of me plus a friend's birthday drinks after that. Should be a fun night!



Love

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)