Wednesday, February 9, 2011

hi i'm your roommate

Hellooo, here’s just quickly what I wore to the cinema last night... I’ve got another day off today and I’m on a mission with uni projects today so just having a break now J probably shouldn't be posting the photos below - I was so excited about the cinema last night and compeletely forgot to photograph my outfit so had to do it in the morning with messy hair and (I'm so sorry) no make-up!



denim shirt Topshop (via eBay)
top ASOS
skirt Abercrombie &  Fitch
necklace Primark
bag second hand

I'm out tonight with all the other interns as it's Wednesday and dollar vodkas in one of the bars we go, we all are poor and can only afford dollar drinks haha. NO IDEA what I'm gona wear tonite though... some make up might be a good start!!


Love

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have given you an award please visit my blog to see
    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Kiitos kommentistasi :)